Friday 8 February 2008

Bear with me...

I'm in the process of transferring my blog to blogspot, because this allows me to do much more with the blog template. Given my very basic knowledge of HTML, this is very welcome, and can't be achieved by linking to my personal domain for various technical reasons.

So I've chosen a new domain name at blogspot (newlolablog), and I think I've moved everything over, except it's still at the old domain and seemed to go too quickly, so I wonder where images will be served from? In fact, I have no idea where this post I'm writing will go. We'll find out together in just a minute.

7 comments:

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Does this mean you made it to blogspot in one piece?

aims said...

I've made it over with you I guess and I have changed my bookmark. Thanks for the notice.

Lola said...

I did! I made it! Trouble is, I don't know who to tell, or the polite way to tell them. Ho hum, I've put a link on the old page (with help from tech support Andy), so they'll get here in the end. You've found me, so that's nice.

laurie said...

hi, lola, i like blogspot.
and your images go to your Picasa web album, which is very convenient.

welcome to blogger1

Lola said...

I have a Picasa web album? I shall have to venture forth and discover it!

Mike said...

Welcome to blogspot. It's served me well.

Amy said...

Well, here you are. And here I am. Glad it all worked.