Monday 2 March 2009

Birthday weekend in Oxford

Bench in garden with stone urnNo time to blog. Absolutely no time at all. I've played badminton tonight, I've got at least five lots of coursework waiting, preparation for a presentation about anaemia tomorrow, lectures every day, Student Ambassador duty for a couple of hours on Wednesday and a badminton match on Thursday. There's really no time. Except you won't get an account of Lola II's birthday weekend in Oxford if I don't blog it soon, because I'll forget it all. Perhaps Lola II could write about it?

Meanwhile, here's a picture of a particularly attractive bench in Oxford Botanic Gardens (click to enlarge). That will have to keep you going for the time being.

2 comments:

Lola II said...

I'd be happy to give it a go if you don't mind waiting a little bit. Feel free to jump in if I'm taking too long...

Sparx said...

Another bench fan!