Wednesday 3 October 2007

What I'm reading at the moment

Image of book cover
The Deeds of the Disturber
by Elizabeth Peters

Narrated by Barbara Rosenblat
"When a night watchman mysteriously dies in front of the mummy Lady Henutmehit in the Egyptian room of the British Museum, Victorian Egyptologist Amelia Peabody Emerson is on the scene with her trusty parasol, ready to do battle with the malignant mummy."
My first audio e-book of my monthly Audible subscription, bought with some of my birthday money from Lola. Now I can listen to unabridged books on the ipod during journeys to and from Nottingham, as well as all my podcasts, music and the occasional burst of Radio 4. I used to love talking books when I commuted between Manchester and Liverpool, and I'm really enjoying the experience again.

No comments: