Saturday 6 February 2010

Too much to do

No time to write, and more importantly, no time to do anything worth writing about. I've handed in one lot of coursework, although loads more keeps being set.

This is the term when I'm doing seven instead of the normal six modules. Nutrition through different stages of life, more dietetic practice (double module twice a week), community nutrition, molecular nutrition (about how nutrients interact with DNA), pharmacology, and research skills (in anticipation of our projects next semester). More work, and less time to do it. Standards will have to slip, there seems no other way to fit everything in.

Mr A and I have gone away this weekend on a trip planned long ago, and I shall be away for a weekend for Lola II's birthday at the end of the month. I don't think I'll be leaving the house for any other reasons.

So here for your enjoyment, in place of any real information, is one of my favourite segments from the wonderful comedy partnership of Armstrong and Miller.

2 comments:

Caz said...

Great skit! Have a good weekend and enjoy the break.

aims said...

Yes - do enjoy the breaks you get. I know you are going to ace this semester too! See - I believe in you!